It’s a very common issue that sometimes your kitchen bathroom toilet gets clogged or it may be your sink. This is something you can solve. It’s not rocket science and you don’t need to hire a professional for it. All you need is a plunger and start plunging, this will solve your clogged problem.
However not all plumbing issues are this easy to solve. Some require professional help. Because there is going to be a lot of time where you wouldn’t even be able to identify what the problem is, and you might end up making the problem worse. In this instance, it is better to hire plumbing technicians to take care of the problem.
Make sure when you are hiring a professional technician for a plumbing issue, do your research and try to get the best plumber in town. This will save you from a lot of future hassle. All you have to do is search on google for plumbing services Dubai and you will get a list of plumbers with their reviews and ratings. Choose the best, with a lot of experience and positive reviews.
In this article, we have laid down a few issues which are best dealt with by professional plumbers. We hope this list saves you from mental stress and anxiety of dealing with it by yourself.
- There is No Water in your Kitchen: This is no brainer, you just can’t solve this on your own. If you go to the kitchen toilet and find out there is no water at all the best you can do is call the plumber. This is beyond youtube tutorial and experimentation. You can do one more thing, however, which is to ask your neighbors if they are having the same problem. No matter what the answer is to that, a professional is most likely to person to help you here.
In what instances does this happen? It usually happens due to leaks, pipes bursting, backups, etc. Pick up your phone and call the plumber, the best advice in this scenario.
- Water Heater Installation: Water Heater is important during the winters. Otherwise, you will just have a tough time taking showers, washing dishes, washing your hands, etc. This is something that is better dealt with by a professional. You can consult with the pros to get the best water heater as per your requirements. An average water heater works for 8 to 9 years max.
If you already have a water heater and facing some leakage issues, that is also an indication that there is a problem with a part of your heater. You would need a plumber to diagnose what the problem is and deal with it accordingly.
- Sewer Line Backup: This is the worst of the worst scenario. We don’t wish it upon anyone. If your sewer line gets clogged up, it might get very disgusting for you and unhygienic. It the damage is extensive, it might require a lot of professional work as well. So if this is the case just call the plumber right away.
- Refrigerator Water Line Installation: If you just bought a new fridge that has an ice and water dispenser in it, a plumber will set it up for you professionally. Whether you want to install a new one or fix an old one, this requires working with the sensitive installation of the waterline, therefore this is better dealt with by professionals as well.
- Leaky Faucets and Pipes:
Leaky faucets: This is the most common problem your sink faces, be it kitchen sink or bathroom sink. It might look like these faucets and pipes are easy to fix and you can do it on your own, but sometimes the underlying issue is much more complicated and beyond our understanding.
You might be dealing with a worn-out O ring, Bad valve seat or washer, old cartridge. In some instances, the problem gets fixed by treating these issues and in other instances, it might require a change of faucet.
Leaky pipes: The same issue goes for leaky pipes. If you don’t treat them as soon as possible, this might end up costing you a lot of dollars. It is best to look for plumbing services in Dubai over the internet and get yourself professional help before it gets worse.
- Pipes Bursting: The hot weather of Dubai can cause the pipes to burst or even the extremely cold weather can result in the same thing. Prevent your plumbing pipes from freezing. These accidents happen rarely but if they do, you should immediately call a plumber.
- Water Pressure Issues: If the water pressure in your washroom or your kitchen sink is too high or too low, this also requires the attention of a professional plumber. Low water pressure may be due to the meter valve being closed or due to some blockage somewhere.